Editing Blog

Today we finished editing our editing for the project, this mean we’re done!! It was a very fun project even though it was a little challenging. I personally think it turned out really well. It may not be exactly as good as I imagined but it’s the best I could with what I have at my disposal. The last bit of editing was pretty easy to get done as well it only took about half an hour. It was mostly just adding the text to really make it seem like a true opening scene. I’m very thankful for my group mate and our actor because they definitely made so much easier and made everything go much smoother. I really liked working on this project, I had an idea and I made it come to life which is a pretty cool thing to me. It was also interesting to me to realize that so much of the film was really editing, that’s what really helped my vision come together. While obviously we wouldn’t have a project without the filming, the editing is really where the project was made. This project helped me see how important the editing is in film, It can really make or break a project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog