Editing blog

Today me and my group mate started the editing process. We really didn’t do much besides put everything in order. It was a little confusing getting all the scenes in order but we figured it out. We still are going to have to add all the effects and text and transitions. However it looks pretty good so far. I’m going to show a few of my friends and mother to try to get some feedback and see if they think it looks good. I think it’ll be good to get an outside perspective on our project and see if they have good advice for making it better. I’ll be asking some other AICE Media students as well so hopefully they have some tips I don’t know about. Besides that the editing is going good and we don’t have much left besides the transitions and text and other effects we may or may not add. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog